Most Acclaimed Lecturer
Lecturers have the unenviable task of leading a group of students through often complicated material at a pace that is engaging to everyone yet leaves no one behind. This award recognises those that do this particularly well, and who make that 9am lecture that much more palatable.
For an ideal nominee:
- Lectures are engaging and informative, leaving the student with a strong grasp of their subject area and a desire to learn more
- Lectures are well prepared and supporting information is provided
- Lectures are coherently and clearly executed
- Lecturers express visible enthusiasm for the lecture subject
- Lecturers are available to answer questions, approachable, and responsive