We are delighted to announce the shortlist for the Best Support Staff Award 2017:
- Rachel Ashmore Scout for St Hilda’s College
- Gem Toes-Crichton Academic Administrator (Graduate Studies) for the Department of Plant Sciences
- Thea Crapper Academic Registrar for St Hugh’s College
- Emily Eastham Academic Registrar for Exeter College
- Mary Eaton Registrar & Director of Scholar Affairs for Rhodes Scholars
- Stephen Fischer Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research
- David Hobbs Programme Administrator for the CDT in Cybersecurity
- Gary Jones Caretaker at Queen Elisabeth House
- Christelle Kervella-Jones Senior Administrator for the MSc International Health & Tropical Medicine
- Jo Ockwell Academic Registrar for Somerville College
- Sandhya Patel Graduate Studies Assistant for the Mathematical Institute
- Sarah-Jane White Academic Administrator for the Institute of Human Sciences
There were a record number of nominations this year, each of a very high standard. Thank you to our student and staff panelists for all the handwork that went into selecting this shortlist. We sincerely appreciate the efforts of each member of staff recognised by your brilliant nominations and will be contacting departmental and college heads to discuss further celebration of the achievements of all nominees. Thank you to all nominated for the fantastic improvements you have made to the Oxford student experience.
We have emailed each shortlisted individual, inviting them to attend the awards ceremony on 11 May 2017 from 6.30pm at Oxford Town Hall, where the winner of the Best Support Staff Award will be announced.
If you are a student, and would like to attend the awards ceremony, please get in contact with us: email@example.com